• The Kentucky Tourism office has estimated that the Master Musicians Festival brings approximately $3 million new dollars into the Somerset-Pulaski County economy.
• In 2013, MMF was hailed as the “FESTIVAL OF THE YEAR” in the southeastern United States by the Southeast Tourism Society.
• MMF has been the recipient of the Governor’s Awards for the Arts as the Outstanding Community Arts Organization.
• MMF brings to the Somerset-Pulaski County community a diverse variety of cultural, artistic and musical excellence which is not otherwise readily accessible in the immediate area.
• Your sponsorship makes it possible for MMF to maintain low ticket prices in an area where the median household income is $22,362.
• MMF is a safe, family-oriented event. Many families and organizations plan their reunions at MMF.
• In addition to the performances at MMF, audience members can attend great meet-and-greet workshops hosted by some of our musicians who tell the stories of their careers. Where else can you sit and talk with musicians who have toured with the likes of the great Muddy Waters?
• Visitors attending the festival on the campus of Somerset Community College are provided with a look at some of the best that Somerset has to offer. Audience members stay overnight in local motels and in campgrounds on beautiful Lake Cumberland.
• MMF showcases juried artisans and craftsmen. Each year, we feature a Kentucky artist. We provide a venue for the Sheltowee Artisans Guild and for regional independent artists to show and to sell their works. Watch basket weavers, glass blowers, instrument makers, jewelry crafters, quilters and stained glass artists as they pass along the tradition of their crafts.
• MMF spotlights Somerset and Pulaski County. Attended by approximately 6,000 people last year, MMF’s audiences come from all over Kentucky and the country. We often have international visitors.
• MMF provides a venue each year for aspiring area musicians to be included on a roster of regionally, nationally, and oftentimes, internationally acclaimed musicians. Your support helps to encourage future Master Musicians in their talents.
• The Master Musicians Festival has become a tradition in Somerset every July. It’s a great way for local residents and visitors to spend a weekend!
City of Somerset
MAIN STAGE/VIP TENT
Horse Soldier Bourbon
Forcht Bank/Forcht Broadcasting
YOUNG MARY RECORDS STAGE
Citizens National Bank
Pro Trade Hardware
Somerset-Pulaski County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Forcht Broadcasting/Forcht Bank
WTVQ- ABC 36 News
I Heart Radio
West Sixth Brewing/Clark Distributing
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Town Money Saver
Somerset-Pulaski Economic Development Authority
Alton Blakley Family of Dealerships
EHA CPA's & Advisors
Somerset Community College
Somerset Police Department
Fireborn Land and Energy
Lake Cumberland Shell
Bell County Tourism
Keystone Financial - Adam Richardson
First and Farmers National Bank
South Kentucky RECC
Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce
Bill and Pauline House
Jack and Nina Wilhelm
Flashback Theater Co.
Amon's Sugar Shack
Thoroughbred Hospitality Group
FRIENDS OF MMF
I WANT TO SPONSOR MMF!